A somewhat below-par selection of books this month in that, while I enjoyed two or three of them quite a lot, none of them had me singin’ and dancin’. Fingers crossed I’ll be luckier in February.
The links are as usual to my Goodreads notes, although in fact everything has been crossposted here on Noirish.
- The Astronomer by Lawrence Goldstone
- A Sight for Sore Eyes by Ruth Rendell
- Gangway! by Donald E. Westlake and Brian Garfield
- The Roman Hat Mystery by Ellery Queen
- The Long Fall by Walter Mosley
- Murder in Mimicry by Anne Morice
- An Absence of Light by David Lindsey
- The Skull Beneath the Skin by P.D. James
- The Mozart Conspiracy by Scott Mariani
- Three Days and a Life by Pierre Lemaitre