Again a reasonable number of books, some of which were longish. There was also an abandonment of a book at the page 265 mark — about halfway through — which book, as is my habit, I don’t note publicly (but if you buy me a drink somewhere I’ll tear my hair out about it in private).
- The Moon-Spinners by Mary Stewart
- Junkyard Dogs by Craig Johnson
- Seduction by Catherine Gildiner
- Drink to Yesterday by Manning Coles
- Acts of Nature by Jonathon King
- The Forgery of Venus by Michael Gruber
- Extraordinary Renditions by Andrew Ervin
- The Black Angel by Cornell Woolrich
- Death in Captivity by Michael Gilbert
- The Front Seat Passenger by Pascal Garnier (trans Jane Aitken)
- Mrs. Murphy’s Underpants by Fredric Brown
The links are as usual to my Goodreads notes, although in all instances this month I crossposted those to this site.