A good crop of books this month (not that many of them, but two were enormous), only one being a bit of a stinker and one, the Zafón, looking set to be my Book of the Year . . . although who knows what further bookish excitements may come along before December 31?
The links are as usual to my Goodreads notes, although those were crossposted here in all instances save one.
- The Last Thing I Told You by Emily Arsenault
- The Crow Girl by Erik Axl Sund
- The Last Night at Tremore Beach by Mikel Santiago
- The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
- A Voice in the Night by Andrea Camilleri
- Nine Times Nine by Anthony Boucher
- The Labyrinth of the Spirits by Carlos Ruiz Zafón