Again not too many books this month, but two were pretty long and two of the others moderately chunky. Once the current MS deadline’s passed (well, technically speaking it actually has passed, but once I’ve, y’know, finished the book) I’ll get back to chucking a few more GADs, etc., into my reading mix.
A couple of these I liked really quite a lot. The links are as always to my Goodreads notes, although in all instances those were crossposted here.
- The Queen of Bedlam by Robert R. McCammon
- Crime of Privilege by Walter Walker
- Snowdrops by A.D. Miller
- Pretty, Nasty, Lovely by Rosalind Noonan
- A Trip to the Stars by Nicholas Christopher
- The Perfect Nanny by Leila Slimani