I’ve gotten out of the habit of reading long books, which means they tend to accumulate unread on the shelves, so this month I decided to revisit the fabled Halls of Stonkerdom and tackle a couple of really long ones, plus another that was getting there in terms of wordcount. I’ll be doing a bit more of this catching up in the months to come.
Links are as usual to my Goodreads notes.
- Six Four by Hideo Yokoyama
- The Skeleton Road by Val McDermid
- The Goodbye Kiss by Massimo Carlotto
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Murder on Martha’s Vineyard by Kelley Roos
- A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- The Long Drop by Denise Mina
- The Unburied by Charles Palliser
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Storm by Ed McBain
- In the Event of my Death by Carlene Thompson