Some fun stuff this month, including the two nonfictions and several of the lighter reads. I’m running out of Jean-Patrick Manchette novels to read, which is a bit of a b . . . er, a bit of a bind.
As usual, the links are to my often hasty Goodreads notes.
- The Prone Gunman by Jean-Patrick Manchette
- Cold Shot to the Heart by Wallace Stroby
- The Brink of Murder by Helen Nielsen
- The Girl from the Marsh Croft by Selma Lagerlöf
- Bad Pharma: How Drug Companies Mislead Doctors and Harm Patients by Ben Goldacre
- Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
- The Abbey Court Murder by Annie Haynes
- Untamed Lust by Orrie Hitt
- The Unpersuadables: Adventures with the Enemies of Science by Will Storr
- The Mad and the Bad by Jean-Patrick Manchette
- A Fine And Private Place by Ellery Queen
- Footsteps in the Dark by Georgette Heyer