Just seven books this month, but a couple of them were pretty long and all are nonfiction. As usual, the links go to my notes on Goodreads.
- The Madhouse Effect: How Climate Change Denial Is Threatening Our Planet, Destroying Our Politics, and Driving Us Crazy by Michael E. Mann and Tom Toles
- How to Build a Time Machine by Paul Davies
- An Air That Kills: How the Asbestos Poisoning of Libby, Montana, Uncovered a National Scandal by Andrew Schneider and David McCumber
- The Glass Universe: How the Ladies of the Harvard Observatory Took the Measure of the Stars by Dava Sobel
- The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars: Dispatches from the Front Lines by Michael E. Mann
- Missing Microbes: How the Overuse of Antibiotics is Fueling Our Modern Plagues by Martin J. Blaser
- The War on Science: Who’s Waging It, Why It Matters, What We Can Do About It by Shawn Lawrence Otto