Not a classic crop of reads during February, but there were some definite goodies, like the Williams, the Nielsen, the Bank and the Tey, while there was a lot to like about the Rankin, the Wentworth and the Wright . . . Hm. Maybe the month was better than I thought.
The links are as always to my often hurried Goodreads notes.
- Nothing in Her Way by Charles Williams
- Detour to Death by Helen Nielsen
- Tony and Susan by Austin Wright
- The Death Miser by John Creasey
- The Girls’ Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank
- Trent’s Last Case by E.C. Bentley
- Brat Farrar by Josephine Tey
- The Beat Goes On: The Complete Rebus Stories by Ian Rankin
- Hush by Kate White
- The Bernini Bust by Iain Pears
- Who Pays The Piper? (vt Account Rendered) by Patricia Wentworth